This happens when your browser has a cached version of the web page out there. If your internet connection appears to be malfunctioning, unplug your modem and router from energy for no less than 10 seconds. Then plug them back in and check YouTube.
- If YouTube begins working again, try raising the quality slightly bit at a time to search out the best quality your connection is able to streaming.
- If it doesn’t, take a look at your connection settings to make sure every thing checks out.
- To see if there’s an update out there for your YouTube app, open the App Store.
- If you’re linked to Wi-Fi, move closer to the router, or strive a special network.
- Note when you haven’t installed Adobe Flash Player, you can’t play any YouTube videos.
The Youtube Help web page is the place to go to search for the specific concern you’re seeing. This is always the first thing you should check. Because if there is a drawback with YouTube, it’s probably impacting many hundreds of users throughout the globe. The finest two sites to check for that is Downdetector or Outage.Report.
Why Does Youtube Not Work On My Pc?
Open the settings menu in your system, choose “System updates”, and download the replace if available. Keep in mind that depending in your system, the “System updates” could be located underneath the “About phone” option in the settings menu. It’s a simple and quick repair that solely takes a minute or so. if you discover YouTube not working, simply press and maintain the power button in your system, and tap the restart option that seems on the screen.
Clear your browser cache and cookies, and reload the YouTube web page. If you’re not sure how to do that, check out our information to clearing the cache and cookies in all main browsers. If an replace is available, allow it to put in and check out YouTube again. If YouTube starts working once more, try elevating the quality slightly bit at a time to seek out the best high quality your connection is able to streaming. Refresh the YouTube page, and see if the video performs. In some instances, the problem may be together with your internet connection, and even with YouTube itself.